Our client has the world’s largest soda ash mine and production facility. This site mines and processes trona ore to produce soda ash which is used in a variety of everyday products.
We are seeking a results oriented Process Control Engineer who is experienced in designing and implementing controls systems.
- Provides application/control systems design and development to support capital plant and maintenance engineering projects
- Modifies program/system logic involving multiple systems and subsystems
- Develops proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Compliance with Process safety, ergonomic, MSHA, ISO 9000, environmental, applicable codes and regulatory agencies
- Ensures projects comply with COS
- Design and implementation of new control systems projects
BS degree in Chemical or Electrical Engineering (accredited 4 program)
Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience as a support engineer, in areas including maintenance and/or process control
- PLC, DCS hardware architecture and wiring experience (Siemens PCS7, Foxboro)
- Experience with continuous process automation
- Programing experience and interest, knowledge of control theory and thorough understanding of common instrumentation