Senior Project Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to add to their team. The Project Manager will be responsible for directing and overseeing the operations and activities of assigned projects. The overall goal of the Project Manager is to ensure a safe and quality project is completed on schedule and within budget, while enhancing client relationships.
The Project Manager controls the time, cost, and quality of construction projects, and acts as a liaison with owners, architects, engineering, subcontractors and tenants regarding project feasibility, cost, scheduling, completion, and close-out for multiple construction projects. The Project Manager will also maintain constant and effective communications with the team members, internal/external customers and vendors.
Maintain Procore records and logs. Including, but not limited to drawings, sketches, contracts, etc.
Implementation and tracking of RFQ and bid packages to subcontractors and vendors.
Negotiate contracts, purchase orders, change orders, and other project costs.
Updating project schedule and three week look ahead schedule.
- Prepare and archiving meeting minutes.
- Conduct site visit.
- Compose take-offs and estimates.
- Conduct subcontractor and owner meeting.
- Preparation and delivery of close out and owners’ manuals.
- Coordinates BIM activities with architect and subcontractors.
- Discusses and reports follow-ups with project team, clients, and subcontractors/vendors.
- Mentors team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be proficient in Procore
What an ideal employee looks like:
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, highly technical and creative.
- A maverick in oral/written communications, presentations, analysis, problem solving, and client collaboration.
- Naturally curious; organized and efficient in managing multiple projects.
- Collaborates cross functionally, seamlessly interfacing with clients and internal resources.
- A grounded sense of communal purpose and enjoyment of career.