We are seeking experienced Technical Sales professionals with expertise selling innovative products, long-term service contracts, or energy management programs to Commercial, Institutional, Residential, or Industrial customers in New York City. Prior experience with commercial HVAC systems, water or energy management programs, and/or water safety programs that include Legionella prevention and remediation services for commercial and residential buildings is preferred. As a Senior Sales Executive you will lead all prospecting, new business development, and contract negotiations focused on long-term sales and service contracts to optimize HVAC and water equipment systems for key strategic accounts such as hospitals, universities, data centers, commercial facilities, and residential building owners in New York City. This position offers the flexibility to work from your home office with NO overnight travel.
Our client is the worldwide leader in technical innovation having core expertise in water, air, and energy management solutions. They promote from within and offer a wide range of career opportunities on a global basis.
- B.S. in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics or other Technical degree
- 7+ years of technical sales, corporate sales, strategic account management, and/or contract negotiation experience in water treatment, commercial HVAC, energy management, chemical handling, or engineering & construction experience.
- Strong relationship management skills and consultative selling approach are a plus
- Expertise or exposure to HVAC systems, condensers, chillers, cooling towers, heat exchangers, high/low pressure, specialty chemicals, or filtration systems is a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude and process problem solving skills.
- Competitive drive and clear track record of high achievements.
- Knowledge or exposure to industrial hygiene, water safety, or Legionella pathogen prevention programs are a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
Compensation includes a very attractive base salary commensurate with experience, UNCAPPED sales commissions, company vehicle, comprehensive benefits, matching 401K, and paid vacation. Relocation assistance will be provided for outstanding candidates with ties to the NYC area.