Senior Sales Leader:
Our client is a dynamic and growing Marketing Agency w/ National Expansion Plans:
- Do you enjoy a peer-to-peer conversation with a CEO, because you think like one, and are confident you can help solve their challenge?
- Do you crave the opportunity to be a game-changer in the growth of a company?
- Are you looking for uncapped growth potential and the ability to create your own destiny by driving revenue growth?
- And, if you are sick of working in a firm with limited growth goals and vision… then we should talk!
An internationally award-winning, growing Sales & Marketing Strategy Agency – is seeking a high-performing sales veteran with 5+ years of experience driving new business in an advertising agency or marketing firm through outbound efforts. Ideal candidates generated over $1M in ad agency/marketing firm new business.
This position is responsible for attracting new clients to the firm through outbound efforts and shepherding them through the process of exploring a partnership — all the way from making that first connection to closing. The ideal candidate has a proven sales strategy, significant experience calling on middle-market C-Suite executives, and a consultative, solution-focused philosophy to sales.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Sales plan development experience
- Track record of successful remote/virtual C-Suite engagement
- Prospect qualification abilities
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Listening and questioning skills
- Sales-presentation development and delivery experience
- CRM knowledge and experience
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy
Our client is embarking on an aggressive national expansion strategy, and as such, numerous growth opportunities will be available. The selected candidate is entrepreneurial and growth-oriented with a strong work ethic, and is receptive to change given this is a growing, high-performance company.
Our client offers competitive compensation (combination of base with variable) as well as an innovative benefit package including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; generous paid time off that escalates with tenure; vacation expense reimbursement after a period of tenure; pet insurance; daycare expense reimbursement; fitness benefits; paid maternity/paternity leave after a period of tenure; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; flexible hours; and a dog-friendly workplace though this position can be remote and based anywhere in the US.