Our client has a permanent position for a Software Developer with a TS/SCI FSP in the Baltimore area. Excellent Salary + Benefits! The Software Developer will design, modify, develop and implement software programming applications and components. They will also support and/or installs software applications and components.
- Extensive experienced programming with languages such as Java and tools/technology in the Java ecosystem.
- Some of the technology used heavily involves the Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JMS, MongoDB, Elastic Stack, Docker, and Linux.
- Design, code, test, and document Windows Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services.
- Create and deliver data-driven applications and reports.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing action plans and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies and software tools.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks.
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Implement and support new software.
- Must have a TS/SCI FSP
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with light-weight and/or Agile, test-driven development methodologies.
- Experience with the entire software lifecycle – requirements capture, analysis, design, testing implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance