SR DATA SCIENTIST | Data Analytics Consultant – CA (multiple locations – regional RELO pkg)
EXCEPTIONAL benefits – STRONG career growth!
SR DATA SCIENTIST provides guidance to senior leaders in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. Function both as an internal consultant and as a high-level data analyst. Works with internal stakeholders to develop the appropriate questions and hypotheses, using the appropriate tools/skills to derive the best information to address customer problems and develop solutions.
Wide variety of projects organization – wide.
- Lead several projects of moderate to complex nature
- Influences large project teams and/or high priority efforts to actionable, outcomes oriented results.
- Proactively creates, teaches and checks work, which may include analysis, results, project outcomes, programming, etc. of less senior staff for reasonability and accuracy.
- Contributes to dept infrastructure (e.g. training, recruiting, client relations)
- Negotiates with others to achieve deliverables on time and within budget.
- Identifies the right issues to be communicated, the appropriate audience, vehicle and time.
- Defines and frames complex multidimensional issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
- Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
- Formulates specific implementation plans in partnership w/ constituent groups (internal and external, National and across Regions) and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
- Develops creative alternative solutions.
- Recognizes opportunities by making a connection between seemingly unrelated information.
Minimum eight (8) years of total work experience.
Bachelor’s degree and seven (7) years of related work experience
OR a Master’s degree and five (5) years of work experience preferred.
Knowledge of health care industry preferred – NOT required
Must have experience in understanding a problem at the root cause level and developing a business solution that can be explained in business terms.
Any combination of R, SQL, Tableau, SAS, PYTHON and Descriptive Predictive and/or Prescriptive Analytics