Sr. HR Generalist
$70-100K plus bonus
Our Columbia, SC manufacturing client is looking to hire a Senior Human Resources Generalist to their team. This Sr. HR Generalist will drive HR initiatives for the organization that align with strategic goals for the manufacturing plant. Key initiatives include: providing superior employee service, data analytics and reporting, identifying and implementing engagement and development strategies to enhance the employee experience.
- Work with Production Managers and Supervisors on engagement and staffing initiatives, best employee relation management, support full life cycle of employee management and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Investigate employee relation issues and provide recommendations on action or outcomes.
- Develop and enhance employee communication strategies to increase connectivity and transparency.
- Assist HR Manager with analyzing the data on employee metrics and report on findings/recommendations.
- Help develop, implement and improve retention strategies.
- Manage tactical HR functions related to benefit administration, payroll, employee ID’s etc.
- Collaborate with HR team to ensure team and goals are aligned with overall organizational goals.
- Lead/Participate in projects that focus on improving factory execution.
- Support and coordinate engagement activities.
- Requires a Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive HR Generalist experience.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing complex employee relations matters.
- Manufacturing environment experience is required.
- Experience with Lean Methodologies a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems (SAP) and MS office.
- Ability to implement change.
- Ability to prioritize work and work in a self-directed and fast-paced work environment.
- PHR Certification a plus.
- Bi-Lingual Spanish capabilities a plus.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off