This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing consumer electronics company in the Midwest. With a new office opening in downtown Chicago and the national headquarters only a few hours away, you will have a chance to be part of something big while also having a direct impact. If you are looking for career growth opportunities as an engineer or as a team lead, manager, or director, this organization is perfect for you. With over 135 million in domestic expansion projects, 6 billion in sales, over 4,500 current employees nationwide, it is obvious why this household brand has been ranked by Glassdoor as one of the top 45 places in the country to work for. This opportunity offers a generous 401k match program and paid time off, along with some of the best benefits in the industry. The intention is to grow this location 15-20 engineers every month for approximately 1-2 years.
- Identify, implementing, and verify firmware on top of IoT platforms.
- Interface with Software, and Firmware teams
- Execute a lead role for the design, prototype, test, and troubleshoot embedded electronics hardware and firmware for mid to high-complexity security projects.
- Identify, manage, and candid communication of firmware and product security risks.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with embedded IoT security design.
- Experience with threat modeling for embedded and IoT systems.
- Strong working knowledge in applications of authentication, encryption, and root of trust systems