Do you want to work for an award winning, well respected specialty structural engineering consulting firm providing services to public and private clients throughout the country? We have an opportunity for a Sr Precast Concrete Structural Engineer. The position offers experience in the design of architectural and structural precast concrete buildings in both the Omaha area and in about 20 other states across the US.
In this role you will manage a team of 20 Engineers and Draftsman to include development and mentoring of staff, hiring, terminations and reviews. You will be responsible for interacting with clients both internally and externally. While this is a hands-on role in executing unique and challenging engineering projects, it will lean more heavily towards the management side of the position.
We’re looking for someone who wants to take an invested interest in the growth of the firm, therefore this opportunity is a path to ownership in the firm. Not just an ESOP, but actual partial ownership. With this firm you can expect team work, work/life balance, great working environment and some great projects to be a part of.
- A great attitude!
- An accredited Bachelor’s degree from a structural engineering, or related, field (Master’s degree preferred)
- 10+ years of Engineering experience with Precast experience required
- Management experience required
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer (PE or SE) required
- Knowledge in structural design of concrete and steel
- Successful candidates will possess the strong detail oriented skills that are needed in the design and detailing of precast concrete
- Ability to provide direction to drafting technicians
- Ability to manage a project’s workflow and communicate effectively with the client and co-workers
- Hands on experience with Revit