This is a full-time “In Office” position for RN Clinical Supervisor
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical activities of the field staff. The clinical supervisor plans, implements and evaluates patient’s plan of care for appropriateness to the individual patients needs. Great promote from with in opportunity too!
- Assesses and supervises the delivery of nursing services
- Performs home supervisory visits of nursing services delivered by licensed nurses, home health aids and other nursing support staff
- Reports changes in the patient’s medical or mental condition to the physician and the Director
- Reviews patient’s clinical diagnoses, medications, procedures and clinical course
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long term therapeutic goals
- Nursing license form accredited school BSN preferred
- 2 of the previous 5 years experience in a home health agency
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Valid CPR and Drivers License
- OASIS expert
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.