Client: 25+ year civil engineering firm
Position: Transportation Project Engineer
Location: Oklahoma City, OK AND two locations in Kansas
Soft Skills: Positive attitude and character, goal-focused, team-oriented and drawn to upward mobility opportunities
- Design and assist with the production of transportation projects.
- Assist the project manager in the coordination of tasks and client proposals, interviews, and presentations.
- Proficient in roadway design, drainage, and traffic control.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and instruction to staff members.
- Attend client meetings to ensure design meets their needs and objectives.
- Develop and maintain client relations.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering is required
- PE license in Oklahoma (or the ability to obtain in a timely manner)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in transportation projects involving DOT, county, and municipal work
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D or MicroStation InRoads/OpenRoads
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments on a variety of projects, take initiative, and interact with a variety of people.
- Knowledge of local standards and requirements is also preferred.
Our client provides a comprehensive and competitive compensation package. 100% paid family health insurance
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
CLIENT is an Equal Opportunity Employer