Acloché is a certified WebCheck™ provider, serving as a local and convenient resource for electronic fingerprint-based background checks. Through WebCheck™, Acloché transmits fingerprints and other data electronically to the Ohio BCI or the FBI to be compared against a database of criminal fingerprints to determine if an individual has a criminal record. A WebCheck™ background report is issued to help schools, medical facilities, daycare centers, licensing boards, and many other employers and entities to make informed hiring decisions and maintain compliance with Federal, state, and local requirements.
We provide the following types of background checks:
- Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) Background Check
- FBI Background Check
Appointments are required and may be scheduled Monday-Friday, between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM. Fingerprints are conducted in-person at Acloché’s corporate offices, located at:
1800 Watermark Drive, Suite 430
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Acloché is close to downtown Columbus with easy access to 670 and free onsite parking. To schedule an appointment, please contact our team at 614-824-3701 or email us at HumanResourcesStaff@acloche.com.
In order to ensure a quick and effortless procedure, we accept the following forms of payment at the time of service:
- Credit Card (a 4% credit card processing fee will be added)
- Cashier’s Check
- Money Order
- BCI only: $36.00 plus tax
- FBI only: $38.00 plus tax
- BCI and FBI: $66.00 plus tax
Please note that costs are subject to change based on current Ohio Attorney General WebCheck™ guidelines.
- Applicants must provide a valid photo ID at the time of the appointment.
- Applicants must provide the qualified reason for screening and/or associated BCI or FBI reason fingerprint codes.
- Acloché will not be responsible or liable for determining appropriate codes if the applicant does not provide this information.
- Fingerprint checks cannot be conducted for any reason other than those described by BCI or FBI.
- Applicants must provide a recipient address for results; some recipients are specified based on your reason code and those will be automatically sent to the required entity.
- Applicants may download and complete the Request and Authorization form prior to your appointment and bring a printed copy with you.
- Payment in full is required at the time of service unless your employer has a current service agreement with Acloché.
- Your appointment will typically take 15-20 minutes.
- Clear results will be mailed in approximately 5-7 days to the recipient address provided.
- To check the status of your BCI or FBI check once it’s submitted, applicants must contact the Attorney General’s office at 877-224-0043; Acloché is unable to access or see the status or results of your background check post-submission.
Employers may set up an account with Acloché for regular employee BCI Background Check and/or FBI screening. Your employees can make an appointment and complete fingerprinting at their convenience, with no payment required, and Acloché will bill your company weekly or monthly.
Please call 614-824-3701 or email HumanResourcesStaff@acloche.com for more information on setting up an employer account.