Did you know? 1 in 8 women in the U.S. will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.

For the 15th year in a row, Acloché is fielding a team for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. The 2024 Columbus Race for the Cure will take place on Saturday, May 18th, and Acloché will head to downtown Columbus for a morning of running, supporting, and fundraising for breast cancer research, outreach, and advocacy. Throughout the year, we love to get involved in our communities and figure out new ways to give back, and The Race for the Cure has always remained an event that holds a special place within our company.

Acloché has rolled out a series of fundraisers around the office and community, all raising money toward our ultimate Race for the Cure goal of $5,000. So, feel free to check out your local Acloché branch to see the fun ways they are trying to raise money or go straight to our team donation by clicking here.

With just over a month left until Race Day, we need your help! Support Team Acloché by joining our team or donating toward our goal. Up to 75% of the net income from the Race stays right here in our community to fund vital breast cancer health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs, with the remaining 25% supporting Komen’s national research and training grants program.

We are ready to do more than just wear pink—we are ready to take action! Visit the link below to Join the Fight. We thank you for your support!