blog photo

Acloché will once again be aiding in finding a cure for breast cancer by participating in the annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Columbus on May 18th.  With 75% of the proceeds going towards vital breast education, screenings and treatments and the remaining 25% towards scientific research for a cure, we find it important to participate and to encourage others to participate as well.

According to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for the Cure, it was estimated that in 2012 there would be almost 2,200 new diagnoses of breast cancer in men in the United States with over 400 fatal cases. The estimates for women were drastically higher with almost 227,000 new breast cancer diagnoses with over 40,000 fatal cases in the United States alone.

To learn more about the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, the Foundation for the Cure and how you can contribute towards the effort visit their website here and join us in the fight against breast cancer.