The health and well-being of our employees, customers, and communities are our top priority. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, we are taking all precautions to take care of our employees and customers, protect others, and monitor the latest developments.
Acloché is both recommending and following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Staying home when sick, and avoiding public places until fever-free for 24 hours
- Covering coughs or sneezes with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or if soap and water are not readily available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Employees that have recently traveled to a restricted area that is under a Level 2, 3, or 4 Travel Advisory according to the U.S. State Department and/or employees that may have been exposed to someone who traveled to one of those areas or has a confirmed case of COVID-19 are being directed to self-quarantine for 14 days.
As the number of reported cases of COVID-19 continues to rise in Ohio, Acloché would like to assure you that our team remains committed to serving our employees and customers. Currently, our offices are open and our teams are conducting normal operations in the office, while strictly observing all recommended safety precautions and guidelines. We are practicing social distancing outside of our offices and limiting our attendance at off-site events. We want to assure you that your service will continue uninterrupted and this will not affect the level of service provided. Should a government mandate require us to change our process, we have business continuity plans in place to minimize disruptions and continue essential services.
We are closely monitoring developments across our region and will make every effort to keep you informed as details emerge that may impact your organization.
Lastly, we would like to thank you for your partnership and for the trust that you have put into our team. Please know that while these times are uncertain, we will endure it together and we are here to help you.
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages.